nekochan
The Equatorial Hotel has a buffet that I really enjoy - the Dessert Buffet where I can enjoy desserts, including Haagen-Daaz ice cream, to my heart's delight. My friends and I used to make this a regular event in our yearly Makan junket calendar. However, for the past 2 years, they have been running the buffet in the month of December.

Now, December, being the festive season what with Deepavali, Hari Raya, Xmas and New Year all 'pau' in one, is not, for me anyway, the best time to go for Dessert Buffets. Why? Because I would already have been enjoying all the sweets from the various festivities.

So, my New Year wish for Equatorial Hotel in Kuala Lumpur is to please have your Dessert Buffet in a 'low season', say around June or mid year time, when more people will be craving for sweets ....
Labels: |
0 Responses